National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Utah
1600 West 2200 South Suite 202
West Valley City, UT 84119
- NAMI Utah’s mission is to ensure the dignity and improve the lives of those who live with mental illness and their families through support, education and advocacy.
- NAMI mentors provide free support and referrals to services available in your area and for your needs.
PRIMARY CARE RESOURCES:
65 Twin Peaks St
Midvale, UT 84047
A free medical facility dedicated to heartfelt quality healthcare for the underserved and uninsured in the Salt Lake area. Open Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Maliheh Free Medical Clinic
415 East 3900 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84107
Maliheh Free Clinic provides free medical services for uninsured individuals and low income families.
Midtown Community Health Center
2253 South State Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
- Comprehensive primary care services on a sliding scale for the uninsured. Additional services include prenatal care, prescription assistance, mental health counseling, specialty care coordination, and public program application assistance.
- Additional locations in Davis County.
Mid-Valley Health Clinic
8446 South Harrison St.
Midvale, UT 84047
- Mid-Valley Health Clinic provides affordable primary care services with sliding scale fees (starting at $25).
- Free health care services via their weekly mobile clinics in Salt Lake and Tooele Counties. Check their website for mobile sites this week.
- Residents of Magna, West Valley, Kearns, Glendale, Rose Park or Tooele County also have access to care via partner clinics.
Fourth Street Homeless Medical Clinic
409 West 400 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Quality health care services for homeless Utahns.
Family Counseling Center
5250 South Commerce Drive (320 West)
Murray, Utah 84107
- Counseling services for the uninsured with sliding scale fees starting at just $5 per session.
- Counseling and medication management services available to those covered by Medicaid and most other insurances.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH ACCESS
OptumHealth Salt Lake County
2525 Lake Park Blvd
West Valley, UT 84120
24 Hour Crisis Line:
OptumHealth Salt Lake County administers mental health services for Medicaid-eligible individuals.
Salt Lake County Division of Behavioral Health
2001 South State Street S2300
Salt Lake City, Utah 84190-3050
The Division of Behavioral Health can help you navigate the network of resources available for mental health and substance abuse recovery, including Medicaid eligibility determination and access to services.
Valley Behavioral Health
A behavioral healthcare provider specializing in mental health, substance abuse and prevention services. Valley Behavioral Health serves adults, children, and seniors with locations across Salt Lake, Tooele, and Summit counties.
Get information on a wide variety of available resources. Just dial 2-1-1 in Utah.